Wednesday, December 21, 2011

News: 'Fast' six and seven are a-go!


moviegab.net
Oh it’s man’s time now, boys and girl.
                Not content to let Sylvester Stallone and his cavalcade of expendable he-men have all the fun, the “Fast and the Furious” franchise WILL return for parts six and seven.
                And that comes right from the chiseled and muscular mouth of franchise star Sir Vin Diesel.
                Apparently, according to Mr. Diesel, the scope of the series just got too big after part five, thusly we need two more sequels to wrap it all up.
                Well, that and “Fast Five” made a poop ton of money and had The Rock in it, so yeah.
                I’m ashamed to admit I still haven’t seen part five yet, a fact which at the very least could cost me my man card, and at worst might cause me to spend some time in a Chinese labor camp. I’m not proud of it, but we have to live with the choices we make. I will see it soon though, I assure you, International Council of Masculinity.
                Source: Bad Movie Night

No comments:

Post a Comment