Thursday, December 29, 2011

News: Cheese in theaters


Happy New Year boys and gulls!
                I’m a broken record, I know, but it’s another bare bones weekend in theaters for cheesy movies.
                My only consolation is that this is the last Friday in December.
January is like spring time for lovers of bad movies, a time of rebirth and hope. Honestly, it can’t get here soon enough.
One entry this week and once again, I’ve never heard of it. Have at it chickadees.

Angels Crest (33%, CertifiedRotten)

What the heck is it: A young dad struggles to raise his son while the mother is off getting drunk somewhere. When tragedy strikes, his small home town is forced to cope with the fall out. Luckily for us, the dad is TV’s emo-John Connor himself, Thomas Dekker. I was wondering what happened to that guy.
What critics said:  “A high-school production of a second-rate Greek tragedian.” -Michael W. Phillips, Jr., Goatdog's Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment