Wednesday, February 6, 2013

News: 'Big Ass' trailer



hitfix.com

Sometimes all it takes to convince me to see a movie is the title. “Snakes on a Plane,” Piranha 3DD,” for example.
                Sometimes I get burned and the movie turns out to be less awesome than I expected (“Piranha 3DD”), but whatever I’m a sucker for a good title. I make no apologies about that.
                With that said you can only imagine how excited I get when I hear a title like “Big Ass Spider!” Yup, the exclamation mark is an actual part of the title.
                Here’s the trailer.

                The effects look horrible, the acting seems clunky, but my god does this look like absolute Cheese List fodder or what?
                In case you couldn’t tell, the movie is about a giant alien spider that escapes from a military installation and goes on a rampage in downtown LA. Naturally, the army isn’t enough to rein the beast in, so a team of scientists and an exterminator are called in to finish the job and save the city.
                I’m so game.
                “Big Ass Spider!” hits the South by Southwest film festival on March 8.
                Info: Arrow in the Head                  

No comments:

Post a Comment