Thursday, February 14, 2013

News: 'Fast 6' trailer hits the webs



grizzlybomb.com
So there was a time when the “Fast and the Furious” movies didn’t exist in my world. Like skydiving or staying up past 11, they were a thing other, riskier people did that I couldn’t even dream of.
                I like to call those: “the ‘Fast and the Furious’ franchise before ‘Fast Five.’”
                But, now? There’s no going back. “Fast Five” changed things … forever.
                That movie had a hefty bag full of problems (mostly any scenes without The Rock) and was way too long, but I still enjoyed it. And now this happens. A new trailer for the next chapter, the aptly titled “Fast and Furious 6” winds up online today.


                Oh my god that looks so bad ass. Yeah, I’m not even thinking about The Cheese List anymore when it comes to this franchise. I’m looking forward to this based solely on its merits as a movie that exists.
                I even have a mild interest in finally seeing the earlier, non-Rock chapters, (not even positive I ever watched part one) just so I finally hammer down all the other characters’ names. Seems like those are things I should know going into part six.
                If you’re a spoiler type, head on over to Joblo, where they’ve got a pretty huge one concerning the future of this franchise. I read it. Usually I avoid this stuff, but the story of this franchise doesn’t mean much to me. How could it if I haven’t even seen the earlier parts? Just want to see The Rock kick some ass. Anyway, it’s a pretty awesome idea if it’s true.
                 But let’s not get ahead of ourselves, “Fast and Furious 6” starring The Rock and other people is in theaters May 24, of this year. Right after my birthday. It’s like we were meant to be together. Me and the movie.
                Bumblebee tuna.

No comments:

Post a Comment