Thursday, February 2, 2012

News: World ends and Heigl's got a new movie


sodahead.com
It’s the end of the world as we know it…

                This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but with a children’s board game.
                Hmm… seems fitting I suppose.
                So, I started this blog to find the worst movie of all time, and boys and girls it looks like I found it.
                I mean sure, said movie hasn’t been made, cast or even written yet, but I’m still pretty confident.
                Adam Sandler is in talks to produce, write and star in the “Candy Land” movie.
                It’s either a dream or a nightmare depending on your perspective. One of the worst actors of this generation starring in the film adaptation of one of the stupidest board games of all time.
                I just… I just don’t know what else to say. I guess once I see Sandler's "Candy Land"this movie--- and I will see it--- there will be nothing left for me to do but walk off into the sunset and wait for the inevitable asteroid slamming into the Earth’s crust that will surely follow right behind this movie.
                Is there any way we can rush this thing into production can give it a Dec. 21, 2012 release date? If the world HAS to end, might as well at least let the Mayans be right. Let someone get something out of this pending apocalypse.
                So kiss your friends and loved ones good bye and empty those bank accounts because the end is nigh.

                Oh yeah, “Enchanted” director Kevin Lima will be directing the movie and Sandler is going to co-write it with Robert Smigel.                
                Source: CNN

anomalousmaterial.com
Heigl goes ‘Blind’

                And no I’m not just talking about what happens when she reads scripts! Ba dum chi!
                I dunno, does that make sense? Ah well, who cares.
                So, Katherine Heigl is set to star in an indie film called “Face Blind.” Woohoo.
                In the film she plays a psychologist who has a rare disorder which doesn’t let her recognize people’s faces. Soon she ends up stalked by some guy and she doesn’t know who he is.
                Yeah that sounds like a winner. Wonder which regional accent she’ll attempt and butcher this time? She already crossed off New Jersey in “One for the Money.” Maybe New Orleans? I’d watch that movie.
                Also, is it just me or does this movie sound like the plot for an insufferable CBS crime drama?  
                Source: Joblo

No comments:

Post a Comment