Friday, June 24, 2011

Get ready for some explosions! 'Transformers' week kicks off on Monday!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011, my friends, will be a momentous day for followers of godawful cinema.

On that day, Michael Bay shall awaken from his two year long slumber and once again throttle moviegoers into a digital effects induced stupor with his unique brand of umm... "film making."

On that day, "Tranformers: Dark of the Moon" (actual title) explodes its way onto silver screens all across this little planet of ours.

And because I am a masochist, The Cheese List WILL be there to cover it... on Thursday! I'll be steering clear of movie theaters on Wednesday due to my crippling fear of people dressed up like giant shape-shifting robots. It's a real disease, look it up.

And what kind of party would it be if I didn't spend some time with the first two films in that epic saga.

That's why I present to you the...
 1st (and god willing last) Annual Cheese List
Transformers Week!

Here's what this ugly mess is going to look like:

  • Monday, June 27- "Transformers" review posted
  • Tuesday, June 28- "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" review posted
  • Thursday, June 30- "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" review posted
  • Friday, July 1- A very special edition of Five Low 


You can print that out and post it next to your bed if you'd like. I know that's what I'll be doing.

So there it is, an Earth-shattering announcement from your friends at The Cheese List. I'm not saying I just upstaged Flyers GM Paul Holmgren but... I pretty much just did. So unless Homer plans on trading Claude Giroux and James vanRiemsdyk for Rick Depietro, I think he can just consider himself thoroughly one-upped.

Tune in all week and hopefully I make it to Friday with my mind intact. You could literally be watching a daily update of my descent into madness. Should make for some compelling blogs, I'll tell you that.

Bumblebee tuna to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment